Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Nutcracker Ballet

I have heard of the Nutcracker but never read the story or seen the performance before. This year, our friend Delaney was selected to do three parts in the San Joaquin/P.O.P.A presentation of the Ballet so Tori and I along with our good friends from Ripon Elementary made a fun night out to watch and support our little friend. We went to dinner at Cocoro (sp?) a Japanese restaurant in Stockton. Tori and Kadee were brave to tried sushi but not me... Sorry, just could not do it. I had teriaki and was yummy! We had a great time talking and laughing.
After dinner we were off to the show. What a show! Tori and I had a blast watching the beautiful performance and Delaney did a wonderful job. This was a great mother-daughter activity and we can't wait untill the next girls night out!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment