Thursday, October 28, 2010

What's wrong?

Well, let me tell you!

About 2 1/2 weeks ago I got really sick with double ear infection and sinus infection. After antibiotics and lots of sleep, I thought I got over being sick. WELL... My ears feel like they are going to pop out of my head from all the pressure building inside...not a good feeling. After being told by many people to call the doctor again, I finally did. Since Kaiser has this thing about letting people actually see the doctor, I had a phone appointment with my doctor. I have a hard time understanding him face-to-face, so this call was pretty interesting... he said "blah, blah, blah.... yeah?" and I answered... "yes"! NO IDEA WHAT HE WAS SAYING! I finally got my point across on how I was feeling and ended up with a prescription and you should "blah, blah, blah"! "prescription will be ready in 30 minutes", he said. Knowing well it wouldn't be, I waited until 8:00pm and guess what? IT WAS NOT READY! Had to wait another 30 minutes to be ready. What's the point of them "calling it in" when you still have to "check in" and then they fill your prescription up? UGH!

1 comment:

  1. Time to ask for a different doctor? My mom goes to Kaiser in Manteca and she really likes her doctor. Let me know if you'd like his name.

    ReplyDelete