Wednesday, October 26, 2011

30 Sundays of Truth

Day 3 - My Ripon Family continues....

Clair & Bill Russell

As you can see... We have A LOT of fun together!!!

I met Clair when I started working at Ripon Elementary as her reader's workshop aide. We had a blast with the kids and causing trouble around campus! Clair was a there for me when my darling son was getting in trouble at school and the principal and I didn't see eye to eye on how things should be handled!!! Clair was also the shoulder I cried on when my father got sick and past away. She went above and beyond to help me. Auntie Clair and Uncle Bill are a big part in Brent and Tori's lives... They are always there to help and support my kids. We love Summer pool days at the Russell's house, and the annual Halloween pumpkin carving day, and anytime we get together!!!! I love Clair and how she is not afraid to speak her mind! Uncle Bill likes to pick on me but it's ok cause I love him! Will, their son, is away pursing a career in the United States Air Force learning chinese. I speak chinese but for some strange reason Clair says I don't!!! Mwahahahaha!!!! (inside joke!)
Thank you Clair and Bill for being so good to me and my family. I love you guys!!! Clair... Life would not be the same without you!


No comments:

Post a Comment