Wednesday, October 26, 2011

30 Sundays of Truth

I am 2 Sundays behind... so I am doing it now!


Day 2 - My Ripon Family continues.... The DaBranca Family!

Manuel, Sue, Manny, Nicole, Brittany, Roman, & New baby on the way!

Manny was in Glen's first 6th grade class at Ripon Elementary School. When Manny was in 8th grade he played volleyball for me. He also babysat my kids!!! Wow... seems like yesterday! Anyways, Sue and I became friends. After a few years of Manny wrestling and Nicole in Glen's class and babysitting my kids, The DaBrancas adopted us as part of their family. We were always invited to the many different celebrations, activities, and fun family night outs. I LOVE this family and treat them as my own! They have been there for us through many different challenges and has supported us all the way. When I need advice or a shoulder to cry (more like complain!) Sue is the person that will listen and guide me to do the right thing!
Manuel... What can I say.... We are very much alike! And I am always on his side.... and he is always on my side (at least I hope!)
Manny and Brittany are a cute couple... busy with family, work, and waiting on the arrival of the second baby.
Little Roman is in Kindergarten this year and he makes my day everyday!!! He blows me kisses, gives me big hugs, and teaches me the difference between breakfast and lunch foods!!! Can wait for the new baby to arrive!
Nicole is my BFF that used to hang out with me when I needed company! Movies and brownies were the favorite thing!!! She is all grown up and at college away from here... I MISS YOU NICOLE! Friday nights not the same without you!

Well.... that's My DaBranca Family!!! Love each and everyone of you!

OK... can't go without saying that I have become good friends with Manuel's family... Lupe, Big Manuel, Grandma, Lisa, Joe, Gina, Dustin, and kiddos!!!! You Guys always make us feel welcome and show us love at every event!

No comments:

Post a Comment